Wow, it’s been forever!
I’m not sure where to start, but something called me back to this blog! It’s been calling for awhile but I finally answered. I’ve been through a ton since I last posted. I guess I have some refining to do, because although a lot of the things I wrote about here are still relevant there is a different vibe and different level of interest and commitment.
If anyone is still reading you’ll know what I mean soon, because I’m going to be using this blog to help me create my creative projects. I have been working on my other two websites and they’ve been kicking my butt, but it’s time to jump back into the creativity pool and dive deep.
My goals for this year are:
- To finish the project called Featherstory (a book, at the least, might also record it)
- To finish the project called The Aniweda Dream (not the blog, this will never be finished)
- To create tons of spoken word
- To create my one-woman-show
- To have one reviewable/critique-ready ‘something’ every week
- To supplement my writing by delving back into dance
- To supplement my writing and dance by delving back into music
- To supplement my writing, dance and music by trying my hand at mandalas, paper crafts and fiber arts
- To consume a whole lot of art…this has never been an issue for me anyway!
- To get deeper into dreaming!
On Feb. 14th I will do something special to commemorate and log this new commitment to creativity!