The Aniweda Dream is a dream I had that opened me up to new possibilities and new powers within myself. It was something that I knew was brewing somewhere deep inside and a for a brief period of my life I lived it. When it was over I knew it was something I had to write about and keep connected with and so this blog was born.
I’ve been absent from writing on this blog for the better part of 3 years I’d say, because I’ve been out there trying to integrate this experience into my current life and I was too close to it. Then something came over me..a desperation to solve my major issues and I joined The Pleasure Tribe last year following The Red Tent Revival.
The Red Tent Revival is happening again right now and I have seen how freaking crazy far I’ve come and it’s amazing. Here the top things I have learned from Red Tent Revivals and The Pleasure Tribe.
- How to say no. I’ve always been a people pleaser, but learning to say no is something I knew I needed, but didn’t know how to make this decision, now I know.
- How to heal from sexual trauma. This is the main reason I joined the Pleasure Tribe, being raped pushed me back 50 paces or 10 years in the past. I had a lot to heal and I knew it was affecting all my relationships.
- How to pick romantic partners and feel empowered in dating. This goes back to the last point. I thought I should be dating. I had a feeling there was something I wanted from these experiences but I didn’t know what and so I felt lost, confused, frustrated and indecisive about it. Now I don’t.
- How to listen deeper to my intuition and trust it. I’ve always been a deeply intuitive person, but I don’t always follow my intuition. As a matter of fact I have defied my intuition many times and went through unnecessary chaos because of it. Essentially the reason this part of me improved was the community of women in the Pleasure Tribe. I was already very experienced in intuitive growth but being validated changed it all for me.
- How to enjoy my body more. Just yes. Body image, better sleep, feeling good while walking, dancing, etc.
- How to understand and forgive myself. Like I said I’ve made lots of mistakes, usually knowing that I was doing so, simply ignoring my intuition. Now I have a deeper understanding of how my mind and hormones work and I feel good about all the painful moments of my life now.
- How to know the difference between a safe and dangerous man. This is so important. A dangerous person can ruin your life and it can be very hard to dig yourself out of that whole. I’m confident that I can see the difference now and that makes me feel okay with myself out in the world, rather than hiding and avoiding all men.
- How to heal my relationships in my family. This is huge, but I learned a lot about men and women, masculinity and femininity and a lot of my relationships have grown exponentially since I’ve been in the Pleasure Tribe.
I had training in masculine/feminine balance and relationships when I was really young, but I didn’t have the context to “walk the talk”. Because the Pleasure Tribe and reaching my 30’s(probably) I now understand the things I learned a decade before and so much more. If you’re interested there’s two days left to get the free content so join now: Here or Here.
The Red Tent Revival is changing the world.