I found the book Money Love by Meadow DeVor for free download on http://www.NewLatina.net. I’m reading this book, as well as Your Money, Your Life and I’m looking for an online budget that I want to use.
The goal will be to use it everyday. When I find the one I want(before the 1st of the month), I’ll post the info here and put it up on my desktop. I can’t wait to see how my finances end up for October, with my realization and commitment to the importance of daily budgeting.
I also found the site http://www.fiverr.com which is a site that has a list of buyers and sellers wanting to trade services for a fixed price of $5. I figured I’d try it out and it was pretty easy to get a couple of gigs by responding to buyers. I also listed myself as a seller. In a week my life coaching courses should open and this week I’m submitting poetry and stories to a few paid markets. I’ve been working a long time to get to this point, and I can’t wait to see how it works, what needs to be tweaked and what is ready to go.
- How to make a simple budget and stick to it (moneyexpert.com)
- Budgeting on a Variable Income: Get it Right! (christianpf.com)
- Managing your finances post marriage (budgetawedding.com)
- YNAB Personal Finance Software: Why I Love it! (christianpf.com)
- My Work Pt. 2 (Doing What I Love) (featheraniweda.wordpress.com)
- The Problem with Absolute Thinking (psychologytoday.com)
- Do you have a budget? (wihoutmakeup.wordpress.com)
- Contentment (myfinanciallifecoach.wordpress.com)