I stumbled across this totally appropriate Pinterest contest on dreaming here.
The idea of this story is extremely interesting to me. Pacha sounds like my kind of character. Empowering, adventurous, responsible, a great role model for kids and a dreamer. And did you see that they have Mos def and Talib Kweli on their digital dream pack. This really makes me want to figure out my online buying issues. Anyway.
The thing that really caught my interest here was the visual aspect of dreaming. Whether it is waking dreams or sleeping dreams we’re talking about is irrelevant. The practice of visualizing thoughts, goals, emotions is extremely powerful. This is very similar to vision boarding and improves the ability to visualize and manifest. Two things I’m extemely passionate about right now.
I need to dream and I need to dream big. I need to feel justified in my dreaming and I need to connect to the dreams of others, as well. I’m using this contest to further fuel my dreaming commitment. Each night I’m going to pin away on my board on whatever dreams (waking or subconscious) come to mind.
Already this project has helped me refine and renew some of my dreams. I found pictures of the Yuba River that I pinned and I felt invigorated by the idea of going to my favorite river in the world and introducing my children to this sweet spot! If you watch my board some of my dreams may be familiar to you, but what I haven’t yet been able to say in words, I believe will be spoken in the pictures on my board.
So without further adieu, I introduce you to my Pinterest board and invite you to follow, and re-pin away. It will help me to possibly win something. Also, if you follow me, let me know and I will follow you too. I’d love to share dreams and send a little prayer of mutual manifestation.
Want to Create A Dream board on Pinterest or elsewhere?
Steps of Manifestation (adapted from Intuition by Judee Gee):
- Believe you deserve to receive.
- Awareness of where you are now and how you feel about it.
- Accept the situation as it is. Be present and responsible for now.
- Choose what you want. Be clear and precise about the changes you want.
- Imagine having it now. Bring it into the present. Live with the attitude that you possess what you want/need right now.
Dream a little dream of happy pinning for me,
- Dreamer’s Friday- Find Other Dreamers (gggceo.wordpress.com)
- Put Your Dreams To Work In Our “Make It Work” Contest On Pinterest! (modcloth.com)
- Your dreams will NOT be handed to you.Which dreamer are you? (deborahnk.com)
- Five Things Every Dreamer Should Know (josephmfoster.wordpress.com)
- Pinterest Makes It Easier to Pin From Etsy, Kickstarter, 500px, SlideShare, and SoundCloud (socialtimes.com)
- Beautiful words…to inspire! (thegreensunshine.wordpress.com)
- Dreamer’s Friday- That’s Not Your Problem (gggceo.wordpress.com)
- Can You Gain Complete Control Over Your Dreams? (talesfromthelou.wordpress.com)
- Talib Kweli: You Can’t Just Sit At A Computer And Be An Activist (huffingtonpost.com)